For as little as £299 per year we can provide you with Heavenlyz school services
- Are you already training students?
- Are you already an experienced School who wishes to be able to deliver an accredited grooming or animal care qualification?
- Do you wish to enhance your current business but have little time to manage training delivery of qualifications?
- Do you want to take advantage of Heavenlyz experience in navigating potentially complex and confusing qualification provision?
- Becoming a partner training centre means you get Heavenlyz support: –
- We evaluate your individual business needs – we listen to our partners
- We support your application throughout, from planning, through implementation to delivery of your chosen qualification
- We visit you and your salon to offer advice and increase your success
- We register all students on your behalf
- We verify all assessment materials
- We process certificates
- We minimize the administration and quality assurance headache allowing you to maximize your earnings and dedicate your time to teach
- We ensure all our schools maintain a reputation of excellence
- We support you all the way
- Terms and conditions apply – a minimum of 10 assessed students per year is required
Then Heavenlyz is your answer.
To start to deliver the training for the delivery of Level 3 Dog Grooming Diploma and/or the Level 2 Certificate, your trainer will need the following skills and relevant experience. Heavenlyz can help your school attain the following criteria before services can begin: –
Contact us to apply
- Centre tutors holds a Level 3 Diploma in Dog Grooming from any awarding organisation
- Principle assessor holds or is prepared to work towards a valid teaching certificate (e.g. City and Guilds Adult and Further Education Teachers Certificate level 3 PTLLS)
- Principal assessor/ tutor must have at least three years’ practical experience
- All other mentors/ tutors must be occupationally expert with proven, considerable, experience and be working towards an industry recognised level 3 animal care qualification (preferably a Diploma)
- Centre has an appointed health and safety advisor
- Centre has an appointed first aid person, can provide copy of certification maintained every 3 years or as otherwise advised and there is always at least one person at the salon who holds the Heavenlyz certificate in companion animal first aid and bandaging.