Unless otherwise specified below, the term “event” refers to training, assessments, exams, courses and workshops.
These terms and conditions constitute a legally binding agreement between Heavenlyz and the individual registering for an event or ordering an item.
- Event attendees declare that they are able to participate in the event booked, that the welfare of any animals in their care is theirs alone, that they and any of their event participating animals do so at the attendees risk.
- Event attendees understand that it is their responsibility to ensure that animals brought to an event are of a safe temperament, are disease and ailment free and will neither cause distress to other examinees nor their own animals.
- Event attendees understand that if they fail to meet the responsibilities outline above, that they may be denied access to the event, either before or after it has started and, in that case, there will be no refund of fees paid.
- Event attendees participate in events entirely at their own risk – no liability whatsoever shall attach to Heavenlyz, it’s owners, members and staff for any injury, loss or damage suffered to or caused by the event attendees or any animals in the event attendee’s care in or by reason of the event, however such may be caused, and whether by negligence of otherwise.
Payment and Confirmation of Booking
- Please ensure you provide all the information requested. Some events may require you to complete an application form, plus supporting documentation. Please follow instructions as required for each individual event.
- Where payment is required for an event, please follow the instructions regarding payment for that specific event.
- If an e-mail confirmation has not been received after completing the registration process, please contact email@example.com.
- Final details may be sent up to seven working days prior to the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive event details.
- Heavenlyz cannot be held responsible for the non-arrival of event information.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Attendees are welcome to propose a substitute without incurring a charge, provided Heavenlyz is notified in writing (email@example.com or the event contact person) 3 full working days prior to the event, that Heavenlyz provides written confirmation of the substitute and that the event allows substitutions (e.g. exams will not allow substitutions).
- In extreme circumstances, Heavenlyz reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule an event. Personal expenses incurred by the attendee are non-refundable by Heavenlyz.
- Heavenlyz reserves the right to make changes to the programme, location and/or speakers without prior notice. Such alterations are occasionally necessary due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Views expressed by speakers are their own. Heavenlyz disclaim any liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker at the event or in any documentation provided by delegates.
Filming and Photography
- Please note that for teaching and promotional purposes there may be a professional photographer and video production taking place during the event.
- Event attendees are not permitted to record (either in audio or video) all or part of an event without express prior permission from Heavenlyz.
Attendee Access and Dietary Requirements
- Heavenlyz makes every effort that their events are accessible and enjoyable for all attendees and we will always attempt to satisfy special dietary requirements where they are specified
- If you have any dietary or specific requirements please inform firstname.lastname@example.org at the time of booking.
- Attendee information provided will be held on Heavenlyz databases. You may be contacted about other Heavenlyz activities in the future. By submitting this information you agree that your details may be used for this purpose. Details will not be passed on to any third parties.
- Information provided at the point of booking must be accurate. Changes to information must be notified to Heavenlyz. Heavenlyz will not be held responsible for acting on inaccurate or out of date information.
- Heavenlyz or awarding bodies may, from time to time, contact students for the purposes of fulfilling the requirements of relevant qualifications.
Despatching of Items
- Heavenlyz takes every reasonable precaution to ensure that items sent by post or courier reach their intended recipient. Heavenlyz will not be held liable for items lost in the post where such reasonable precautions have been taken.
- Heavenlyz will notify students of the despatch of any certificates. It is the responsibility of the student to inform Heavenlyz of lack of receipt of any certificate within 3 months of that certificate being despatched. The student accepts that failure to do so will require further payment for a copy certificate.
7763-03 Diploma Examination
- Fees paid are non-refundable if for any reason the student were to cancel.
- In extreme circumstances, Heavenlyz may have to postpone or cancel the exam.
- If Heavenlyz cancels the exam, a full examination fee refund will be provided.