The Licentiateship of the City and Guilds Institute Professional Recognition Awards (LCGI PRA) are for self-motivated learners in any vocation or career who are either currently working at or have previously worked at a high professional level and who are looking for an accredited qualification in recognition of their significant knowledge, skills and experience.
An LCGI candidate would typically have a level 3 qualification relevant to their field of expertise, a minimum of approximately 18 months’ experience of first line responsibility for managing day to day activities in their own work area in a position where they were responsible for others (whether full time members of staff, volunteers or other), be able to describe that experience clearly and concisely in writing and be prepared to undertake this work under their own direction.
LCGI holders are entitled to use the post nominal “LCGI” after their name.
Heavenlyz provides LCGI candidates with course resources, including a comprehensive Qualification Handbook and Heavenlyz Course Guide. In addition, a named assessor is provided to give you support on request/ a best endeavours basis.
All work required to achieve the qualification can be done by the candidate at any location (e.g. home/ workplace) and Heavenlyz strongly recommends that this is completed within 12 weeks of registration with Heavenlyz.
The qualification will ask you to produce written evidence to demonstrate that you are working to a level 4 standard, specifically a comprehensive CV and six individual written statements describing how you apply your skills in a work environment. Guidance on how to write a CV and statements will be found in the Heavenlyz course guide. The topics to be covered by the 6 statements are: –
- Commitment to professional standards – this requires a written explanation to describe how you apply your own standards to the industry you work within. This could mean, e.g. how you would apply health and safety in the workplace.
- Communication and information management – this requires a written explanation to describe how you would communicate constructively with those you work with.
- Leadership – this requires a written explanation to describe how you develop your leadership skills when managing those who work with you.
- Professional development – this requires a written explanation to describe how you maintain your own performance and improve skills for example attend grooming seminars
- Working with others – this requires a written explanation to describe how you share expertise and motivate others in your work place.
- Managing customer relationships – this requires a written explanation to describe how you maintain customer relations and deliver excellence in customer care
Heavenlyz offer includes registration, course resources, best endeavours support and final certification.
On completion of qualification students will be invited to an exclusive Cap and Gown event in the East Midlands to celebrate your achievement on 17th November 2019.
Level 4 Award for Professional Recognition (Engineering)
Level 4 Award for Professional Recognition (Learning and Development)
Level 4 Award for Professional Recognition (Leadership and Management)
Level 4 Award for Professional Recognition (Business Studies)
Level 4 Award for Professional Recognition (Personal and Professional Skills Development)
Level 4 Award for Professional Recognition (Counter Terrorism Security Management)
Level 4 Award for Professional Recognition (Information Technology)
For more details, please contact us.
Contact us about this course