One day interactive workshop.
- Legislation Applicable to Dog Walking
- Roles & Responsibilities of a Dog Walker
- How to Collect/ Collate Client Information
- How to Plan for Individual Clients
- Animal Behaviour
- Signs of Normal and Ill Health in an Animal
- Use of Appropriate Handling & Restraint Techniques
- Potential Problems or Emergencies whilst Dog Walking
- Basic Pet First Aid & Bandaging
Certification on course completion
The certificate requires participation in a theory and practical workshop. Knowledge will be assessed through homework prior to the assessment day, oral questioning and practical observation.
A discount applies if purchased with Level 2 Certificate of Technical Competence in Pet Sitting
Contact us about this course