Heavenlyz has a comprehensive track history for excellence in training and assessment and we bring this experience to deliver this qualification either as the full level 3 certificate or individual units’ awards.
To achieve the level 3 certificate for practitioners, you will be required to: –
- attend a one day workshop at Heavenlyz Derby HQ, to equip you with all the necessary resources and skills for you to continue your study from the comfort of your own home.
- produce evidence to demonstrate understanding of the principles and practices of assessment
- be visited by your Heavenlyz assessor for half a day for them to observe you: –
- assessing occupational competence in the work environment and
- assess vocational skills knowledge and understanding
Heavenlyz requires this qualification to be achieved within one year of the date of registration. Work should be produced on a regular basis as planned and agreed by your personal assigned assessor.
CANDIDATE ENTRY REQUIREMENT
There is no prerequisite for attending this course. However, the qualification is intensive, fast paced, requires student commitment and best fits those already engaged in assessing and quality assuring.
Contact us about this course